Our innovative learning experiences immerse participants in compelling, poignant conversations with expert battle- and boardroom-tested faculty and teaches them how to navigate daily change and disruption through interactive engagement.
- Virtual Fireside Chats and Inspirational Keynotes – Designed to inspire and recharge individuals to take on challenges with new vigor, these sessions offer both small and large groups the opportunity to hear first-hand from our expansive network of motivational faculty on a broad variety of leadership topics.
- Virtual Applied Academic Sessions – Our faculty deliver a variety of sessions and learning opportunities that emphasize what is required to be a leader of character. These highly interactive, immersive experiences can be customized and delivered in as short as 1.5 hours to multiple hours across a number of days. We deliver sessions to clients around the world, customized to particular business objectives and situations.
- Virtual Coaching – Effective leadership strategies sometimes require external insights to help leaders further develop and refine their goals, guide their reflection and development, and create actionable solutions. This opportunity affords leaders to have one-on-one discussions with select faculty, all of whom have demonstrated superior leadership skills in highly challenging and ever-changing situations leading teams and individuals in extraordinary circumstances.
- Expert Senior Advisors - Tenured faculty enrich digital learning by serving as team coaches and individual mentors during a programmatic experience to assist participants in developing and refining their goals, guiding their reflection and development, and creating actionable solutions to improve effective leadership strategies.
- Experientials – Digital experiential and team building exercises reinforce core leadership principles and allow dispersed teams to directly engage with each other and apply their learnings in real-time.
"As strategic leaders, your life will increasingly be about the WHAT and WHY, not the HOW."
Major General Stephen Layfield,(USA, Retired, USMA 1978)