Patriots in Business Award
The Patriots in Business Award is presented in partnership with Chief Executive Group and Thayer Leadership since 2018 to honor the Best Companies with Veteran & Military Initiatives.
This award recognizes outstanding businesses that lead our nation in supporting active duty military members, veterans and their families and exemplify the values of Duty, Honor and Country through their business practices and throughout their community and industry.
Through their initiatives on hiring, training, supporting, and honoring Active Duty, Veterans and military families, these outstanding companies are the gold standard for other companies who seek to support those who serve. Download the special supplement from TD magazine, "Supporting and Developing Veterans", created in partnership with The Association for Talent Development, to learn how other corporations have implemented veterans initiatives in their organizations.
AWARDS ARE PRESENTED IN 3 CATEGORIES:
- Large Enterprises - greater than $1B annual revenue
- Medium-Sized Businesses - $10M-$1B annual revenue
- Small Businesses - less than $10M annual revenue
Applications for the 2022 Award will open April 1, 2022 and close June 15, 2022.
Congratulations to our 2021 Patriots in Business Award Winners:
- Large Enterprises - Bristol Myers Squibb
- Military Service Business- USAA
- Medium-Sized Businesses - Greencastle Associates Consulting
- Small Businesses - Principle Services, LLC
For more information on this year's award winners, click here.
Contact Us at: PatriotsAward@thayerleadership.com