Thayer Texas is located on a 60-acre ranch near Austin, Texas. The ranch combines rustic elegance with professional facilities in a beautiful Texas Hill Country setting to create the perfect venue for delivering a holistic leader development experience that inspires you to ignite action and lead change. The intimate and relaxed environment is a unique venue for a meeting, corporate retreat, or focused leadership training away from the distractions of the office and the city. Perfect for custom designed, team leadership experiences or supplemental programs to our onsite programs at West Point.
What To Expect:
- Access to Expert Faculty – Contextual learning through a network of world renowned faculty with military, government, and corporate experience, who have lived, served, and practiced the leadership principles they teach.
- Unparalleled Leadership Sessions – Thayer Leadership staff and faculty will deliver phenomenal, custom-designed leader development experiences through applied academic sessions and keynote speakers, working synergistically with your current initiatives. Discussions, mentorship, and guidance will be provided in small, interactive team experiential sessions, which reflect the leadership principles, values, and ethics from the U.S. Army and West Point.
- Unique Experiential Programs – Challenging team building and leadership exercises, such as the leader reaction course, orienteering, high ropes course, and 4 x 4 challenge, are exclusive offerings available at the ranch.
- State-of-the-Art Conference Center – Integrated technology (70-inch flat screen HDTV, DVD, built-in audio, McTivia screen share, printable white board, pens, pads, and flip charts) in a comfortable setting.
- Southwestern Lodging – Cozy, ranch-style guesthouses provide charm and warmth with common gathering areas for your group, and striking views of Lake Buchanan and the Hill Country.
- Unique Experiential Programs - Challenging team building and leadership exercises, such as the leadership reaction course, team orienteering challenge, high ropes course, and 4x4 challenge, are exclusive offerings available at the ranch.
"The fear of failure is the main factor that prevents people from taking risks, which is unfortunate. I think it's good to fail at times. When you don't achieve the goal you set out for..."
Alison Levine,(University of Arizona 1987)